Why Does Fruit Bearers Exist?
Due to humid climates and heavy rainfall, the Filipino island of Negros Oriental sees a lot of ear infections and subsequent deafness among it’s children. Because of the limited and tough to access special education opportunities on the island, Fruit Bearers works hard to locate, raise sponsorships, and fund the education of the disabled children. Not limited to deaf students, Fruit Bearers works in a number of ways to support as many disabled and disadvantaged children and families on the island as possible.
What is Fruit Bearers Ministries?
- We empower disabled children on the island of Negros Oriental in the Philippines
- We locate disabled children who lack the resources to attend school
- We provide assistance to children requiring medical attention
- We nurture the spiritual journey through our team of pastors who assist in constructing and maintaining churches throughout the region
- We connect sponsors to their children to educate on the disadvantages experienced by our sponsored community