Empowering the Disabled
Fruit Bearers Provides Medical, Educational and Spiritual resources for the deaf, blind, crippled, and otherwise disabled children in the mountains and far-flung places of Negros, Oriental, Philippines.
- We work with local schools throughout Negros, Oriental to place children in learning environments that work best for them.
- We visit the schools and teachers and check on our sponosored children.
- We have Bible studies for our sponsored children’s parents.
- We have Vacation Bible Schools we put on during the summer.
- We have built a church that people in the mountains attend.