A Look Back at 2016
As we look back at 2016,
we are in awe of what God has done
through you and Fruit Bearers Ministries!!
1) Fruit Bearers provided monthly support for 130 families.
This is mainly in the support of one child going to school
but it actually helps the whole family
because we give the support money directly to the family.
Whatever is left over after school expenses
is available to the family for food, clothing and other necessities.
2) Fruit Bearers were involved with 9 different medical procedures.
We helped with cleft lip surgeries, cleft palates,
prosthetic limbs, heart surgeries,
dental work and more!
3) Fruit Bearers supported 2 churches on a regular basis
started 2 new churches, and plans
to build 2 new church buildings this year for those groups.
4) Fruit Bearers staff members held Vacation Bible Schools
in 20 different locations for over 600 children
plus parents and other adults in the community.
5) Fruit Bearers witnessed 41 people
making a first time profession of faith in Jesus Christ.
6) Fruit Bearers baptized 7 people and 3 more were planned
just shortly after the new year.
7) At the peak of our busiest time, in the span of one month,
Fruit Bearers had contact with 1,151 people
through some sort of ministry.
8) Fruit Bearers was invited into a new school classroom
where they lacked books, paper and common teaching materials.
We are now supplying materials,
teaching sign language to deaf students,
and teaching the parents of deaf students.
9) The Pastors on staff with Fruit Bearers are
leading Bible Studies in 6 different locations
and the staff is teaching sign language to teachers,
and deaf students and their families.
10) Fruit Bearers hosted two groups of young people from the USA:
Senior High Youth Group from
Adventure Community Church in Duvall, WA
and Junior High students and their parents
from Hillside Academy in Duvall, WA.
11) Fruit Bearers was involved in 2 feeding programs:
a church of about 200 (twice a month)
and a group of 50 kids (every Saturday — including a Bible Study)
12) Fruit Bearers holds a church service for deaf adults,
meeting at our office each Friday night.
13) Fruit Bearers supplied water purifiers for 5 families
and building materials for a family whose home burned down.
14) Fruit Bearers hosted a college intern for 2 months
from Boise State University.
15) Fruit Bearers helped with building plans
and supplied building materials
to a widow who lived in deplorable conditions
To God be the glory for this past year!
People facing disability have truly been empowered.
Lives have been impacted and changed!
Please join us as we thank God
(1) for pouring out His favor,
(2) for our small, but dedicated, staff in the Philippines,
and (3) for choosing to bless others through Fruit Bearers Ministries.